Fields of Interests:
- main field: Complex analysis (Nevanlinna value distribution theory)
- geometric functions theory
- classes of complex functions
- particularly quasiconformal mappings
- Minimal surfaces
- Algebraic Geometry
- turbulence in analysis and applications of some recent results and trends in physics
- economical mathematics
- real differential equations
- complex differential equations.
Three PhD theses
Visited nearly 40 institutions, among them was visiting professor in HKUST, Hong Kong (1997, 2001); in UNED Madrid, Spain (2005); Research Fellow in ICTP, Italy (2002-2009); Research in Pairs in Oberwolfach, Germany (2009); Marie Curie Fellow in University Colledge London (2013-2015); Leading visiting professor in Guangzhow universuty, China (2017).
Grants, appointments, invitations:
On some new principles and trends.
The results of a general nature related to basic concepts in mathematics (usually referred as principles) were established mostly before 20th century and quite few in 20th century. We mean here primarily such a basic concepts as arbitrary enough smooth real functions of one and two variables, plane curves and surfaces in R³, arbitrary meromorphic (particularly analytic) functions in a given domain.
BOOKS, EDITED VOLUMES.