Fields of Interests:
- Complex and Harmonic Analysis
- One and Several Complex Variables
- Quaternionic and Clifford Analysis
- Function Spaces
- Related Operators Theory.
Dissertation: “Classes of weighted integrable subharmonic functions on the disk and half-plane”.
Dissertation: " Weighted spaces of harmonic and holomorphic functions".
- Mathematical Analysis
- Function Theory of a Complex Variable
- Analytic Geometry and Linear Algebra
- Subharmonic Functions
- Topics in Harmonic Analysis and Potential Theory
- Asymptotic Methods and Special Functions
- Abel Bicentennial Conference (Oslo, Norway) (2002).
- ISAAC Conference on Complex Analysis, Differential Equations and Related Topics (Yerevan, Armenia) (2002).
- NATO Workshop (Yerevan, Armenia) (2002).
- Mathematics in Armenia. Advances and Perspectives. International Conference, Tsaghkadzor, Armenia, 2003.
- Harmonic Analysis and Approximations, III, Tsaghkadzor, Armenia, 2005.
- Harmonic Analysis and Approximations, IV, 2008, Tsaghkadzor, Armenia, 2008.
- Conference dedicated to 90th anniversary of foundation of Yerevan State University, Yerevan, Armenia, 2009.